skydiverbry

Belly Button Jewlery

I'm looking for some new body jewlery for Christine. What I'm looking for specfically is a belly button jewlery,along dangle.Most that I have found are under an inch long.Looking for something a bit longer and quality jelery also. No junk
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

if you want quality then the only way is to take a standard naval ring to a quality store and then buy something from them. Have them attach it to the naval ring. It will take longer to get back because they have to send it out to do that. But that way its custom made (uniqe) and will look awesome with class.
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

I'm looking for some new body jewlery for Christine. What I'm looking for specfically is a belly button jewlery,along dangle.Most that I have found are under an inch long.Looking for something a bit longer and quality jelery also. No junk

Ladyflyer has a great idea.... but I also get a lot of jewelry from Mspiercing.com or painfulpleasures.com. I have multiple piercings in a variety of places and they have the right prices for the jewelry that I am looking for.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I checked out alot of wesites but I'll have to go back and see if those were any of them. I now live in a small town by my standard and the choice of local shops are limited. Me,I'm limited to 4 ear piercing,but carry alot of tats.
I'll take a look later,and THANKS ALOT.
BLUE SKIES, Best Regards,
Bryan
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

You can always go to a jewelry store and find something dangly you like. Just have the jeweler put a small ring on the end instead of whatever is already there. Then, drop the ring on to the navel ring or onto the barbell, insert, and put the bead on to close it.