Rainbo

Is this cool

I find a missed call and message on my cell phone with this guy named Paul looking for Rainbo. So I'm thinking shit this can't be good on a Sunday night. I call back and leave a voice mail myself. The phone rings like a minute later and it's this guy. He's like "is this Rainbo?" and I said yeah. He says do you know who this is and I think the only person this can be from a long time ago is Paul B. Yeah man it's me he says.

Now I haven't seen Paul in over a decade and didn't now he was still alive so to speak. Paul and his brother Mark were a couple of the crew of "bags" that inhabited the basement and campground out at Skydive Sandwich. We talk ed for awhile and caught up on shit and traded contact info, It felt great to talk to an old friend and for about the third time in the last few months this has happened. Life can be good every now and then, hopefully we won't lose touch for another decade.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."