guppie01

Comfort Shopping

I generally don't get either. If I think it's worth the money and I want it... I get it.

But... I do have to be in the right mood to go shopping (which is rare)... otherwise I just look at stuff and think... "eh"

(but.... I do want to get a new Sabre 2 and a pretty shiny javelin to keep it safe in.... there will be NO buyers remorse there!!! B|)

My KITES just arrived via UPS that I ordered for our beach trip in a few weeks. :)

No remorse, but I don't usually spend too many hundreds of dollars on a whim, though. A bigger purchase is usually pretty well thought through.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I don't usually spend too many hundreds of dollars on a whim

Yeah my mountain bike was stolen almost 2 years ago and I've been putting off spending the money, but I REALLY want to hit the trails again.

or

The kayak would go well on the boat for cruising the islands while at anchorage.

I'm sure I'll walk in and only buy a new camelbak... :S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Yeah my mountain bike was stolen almost 2 years ago and I've been putting off spending the money, but I REALLY want to hit the trails again.

I bought a new mountain bike recently too. A good bike is kind of a "must have" item, imho.

When my son's dirt bike was stolen, I went right out and bought him a new one. Shit, by the time it was done, I spent neary $7K in 1 month on dirtbikes and replacing them! Arghhhhhh!!!!

Here's my biggest up-coming buy (besides the house). I'm having to buy furniture, but this is not something that I really need. Just want it really bad for my dining room. It's pretty big--96" x 42". I've not come up with chairs yet though....
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail