bigway

LOST SPOILERS!

Will post the epidoe shortly. For now here you go....

This can now be revealed.

The Jacob Reveal (The Man Behind The Curtain):

The Others set up camp near living quarters called "the old place" which consists of a few small bungalow-type structures with a larger one just off to the side in a heavily wooded section. We can also make out other cracked pillars similiar to the one that Anthony Cooper was strapped to previously.

John Locke makes his way to the new encampment with his sacrifice slung over his shoulder. The Others take notice as he comes sauntering in and drops the tarp-covered body on the ground at Ben's feet. Ben looks surprised but Alpert seems pleased that John has returned. John Locke calls Ben on his promise and Ben takes him to the larger bungalow to meet "Him" who will explain all.

John enters a room where Jacob is. Jacob is situated near the back of the room in the darkness, but we can make out what appears to be a male silhouette. A light shines on John and the voice of Jacob tells him to close the door behind him. We see Ben standing in the doorway and he looks upset as the door slowly closes in front of him.
We learn in flashbacks near the end of the episode that Richard Alpert lives up to his namesake as he is revealed to be the mysterious Jacob who has even Ben fooled.

The Game Changer (Through The Looking Glass)

Set-up: We see various Jack flashbacks in Australia as he's collecting his fathers body for transport back to the U.S. Nothing special, with the exception that he requests to look at the hospital records and notices his fathers death was not alcohol related.

Key forward to the last flashback as Jack remembers something right after the plane crash but before he woke up in the jungle. We see from Jack's viewpoint that he's in some sort of large complex surrounded by a dozen or so people who are not the Others we've come to know (they're wearing tan DHARMA jumpsuits with the familiar logo which has an eye in the center).

He's then rolled on a medical stretcher thru a long corridor flanked on each side by two females (blond, brunette) and one male (older, mid-forties and stern looking). He's taken outside from what appears to be another hidden station (rabbit hole) that's never been discovered or mapped, and we can see Vincent lying on the ground and he appears to be knocked out as they pass him by. Jack's eyes are barely open and he seems to be in pain from his injury, but he's able to hazily watch at the three mysterious people lift him off the stretcher and place him on the ground. They inject him in the neck and he falls asleep. The next part we see a close-up of Jack's eye as he wakes up just as he did in the pilot.

Meanwhile other events are unfolding realtime. Something is flying above the island surveying various areas that we're familiar with. At first we're led to believe it's a rescue from Naomi's ship but it's not. From an aerial viewpoint above we can see an outline of the EYE station opening below and the same people who took Jack are standing outside, looking up as if they're waiting.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

There's a move from 10 or 15 years ago, maybe longer. I think it was called Millenium and Cheryl Ladd and I think Kris Kristofferson were in it. The premise was that these was a group of people from the future- Cheryl Ladd was one of the- and they traveled back in time and rescued people from doomed airplanes just before the planes crashed. They they brought them to the future to live out the rest of their lives.

This is starting to sound a lot like that........... Only they're bringing them to the island to work through their angst and issues, or work off their debt to society or something??? (Most of them are "bad" people, so its OK to experiment on them????) I think I liked it better when the island was supposed to be purgatory.

It was never meant to be purgetory and there is no time travel involved. This is what the producers/writers say and have always said.

Hoverver the other day they said the old lady in desmonds flashback does travel to the past.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

No time travel- just mysterious people pulling victims off a plane crash and leaving them on a mysterious island. The purgatory thing was just early speculation.

Plus, how does that flashback explain how the "others" all saw and heard the plane crash? If the survivors were all pulled off the real plane crash and the debris, luggage, etc., were all essentially planted on the island along with Jack and co.?

You should have a read of my other sppoilers. The others including Ben were test subjects for Dharma. There are two groups of others. The others we know are the good guys. Dharma are the bad guys.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

No, I read that and I always thought there were other "others". Its just that plucking victims off a crashed plane, planting them and debris on an Island as marooned survivors, plus group memory manipulation of the people already on the island? its getting to be a little too much. Its nothing cosmic or supernatural- all of it can be explained as being caused by a group of rogue mad scientists?

Dharma people are the "bad guys", the "others" are the original Dharma test subject and consider themselves the "good guys" but they've done some really bad things, and the lostaways- at least half of them seem to be murderers and thieves but even as murderers and thieves, they aren't really "bad".
That I actually get!

HERE IS TONIGHTS EPISODE!
WOW where do I start?

FBack
For starters Ben is a liar we knew that but he was not born on the island he was born in near Portland. His mother Emily and father Roger were hiking when she went into labor. They make it seem like they are on the island but Roger picks up mother and child and runs to the highway and flags someone down for help just before Emily dies.

FForward
Today is Ben’s b-day he’s looking at a doll given to him years earlier by a little girl named Annie for his Birthday. Richard comes into Ben’s tent to ask if Ben wants him to take the tape recorder back for Juliette again. Ben is shocked that it hadn’t been done before they left and thinks maybe Tom (zeke) might know where the recorder is.

Ben and Richard leave tent and talk to Tom but Tom is distracted by Locke carrying his father’s body. You can almost see anger in Ben’s expression. He tells Ben to start at the beginning.

Ben tells Locke he answers to Jacob a man who nobody other than Ben has seen or spoken to and Locke calls him a liar. Ben says you don’t just go to him you are summoned by him. Locke insists that Ben take him to meet Jacob. Or I’ll let everyone know your brainwashing them and making it all up.

FBack
Ben who is about 10 and father arrive to the Island via Submarine with many other people for the Dharma Initiative. The island has already been operational before they arrived. The person who stopped to pick up Bens mother and father on the highway is Horace Goodspee and he has given his father a job. Bens father is disappointed to find out he was given a janitorial job as Roger Workman he drives the van Hurley found.

FForward
Mikahl comes from the woods looking for Ben and informs about Naomi and her ship. Ben says I thought the fence killed you? Mikahl says it must not have been set to a lethal limit. Ben says we will take the women tomorrow and we’ll take care of her. Mikahl insists that it can’t wait and something must be done right away.

Locke chimes in and says Ben’s not going anywhere with you. He’s taking me to see Jacob everyone is shocked. Ben says I’m sorry John it’ll have to wait I need to take care of this first. Then Locke walks over to Mikahl and starts kicking his butt Ben calls for Tom and Richard to intervien and stop Locke but they don’t move they all just watch Locke beat him up. Then Locke turns to Ben and says “when do we leave”?

Just before they venture out to see Jacob, Alex shows up and gives Locke a gun and says if you’re going to see Jacob you’ll need this. Ben looks at his daughter in a manner as to say WTF are you doing she then says happy birthday dad.

Meanwhile
Sawyer has played the tape for Sayid and Kate and Juliet and Jack are no where to be found. They have a group meeting when Jack and Juliet show up and Juliet tells them to turn the tape over and play the other side. Ben is telling Juliet that there isn’t time to get other samples they are coming tomorrow. After Juliet gave Sun the sonogram she evidently told Jack what Ben sent her there to do. Jack didn’t tell the Losties because he hasn’t decided what to do yet. “We have some catching up to do.” He must know something but you don’t find out tonight.

FBack
Ben is in school now and an alarm goes off Hostiles (natives) are attacking. Ben’s father has become a drunk and never remembers Ben’s B-day and one night he tells Ben he can’t celebrate on the day you killed your mother. Now I’m stuck with you on this island. Little Ben runs away and arrives to the sonic fence. He believes he sees his mom on the other side and starts to go to her. She says stop it’s not time yet and she goes away.

Next time out during the day he disables the alarm code 54439 and gets past the sonar fence. He runs through the woods and hears voices like in the earlier episodes. He sees Richard who apparently is a Native and says to take me with you. Richard says if you mean it then we can make it happen but it will take a lot of patience.

FForward
I don’t want to ruin the meeting with Jacob so I will not elaborate on what happens it’s something you’ll want to watch first hand.

FBack
Grown up Ben is now also a workman and once again it is his birthday and dad forgot. They are on a Beer run to the pearl dad suggest they can stop on a hilltop and enjoy a beer and have a father son moment. Ben tells his dad that putting up with him requires a lot of patience. Ben puts on a gas mask and opens a canister killing his father he then goes back to the village with the mask still on and everyone from the Dharma initiative is dead including the man that gave his father the job. Richard and a small group of people with masks and guns come from behind a building and Richard removes his mask and asks Ben do you want us to bring his body here? Ben says no leave him there. I think it was Bens plan.

I’m not sure at this point if Ben is the leader, he did speak to Richard with some atthority but I’m not really sure. Ben shows Locke a mass grave site and says these were my people the last of the Dharma Initiative. He will later tell Locke that the Dharma Initiative came seeking Harmony yet they couldn’t get along with the original inhabitants. So he made a choice a long time ago that one group had to be purged. I was smarter than them and thats why I didn’t end up in there ……….. I won’t tell you the rest you’ll have to watch.

This will make more sense when you fill in the blanks. (The meeting with Jacob and the last few moments between Ben and Locke) But it will give you a feel for the show

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Did you catch how Richard asked young Ben if his mother died on the island? If you die somewhere else, I guess you can be brought back on the island, but if you die on the island, you are dead for good.

The Richard connection is interesting too. Ben kills his father apparently with Richard's encouragement, and Richard encourages Locke to use Sawyer to kill his father. And Jack's (and Claire's) dead father is possibly alive on the island. Is he doomed to be killed by his son as well?

Everyone on the island has daddy issues.

Did you also notice that Richard has not aged a day?

Jacob looked like mr.friendly.

So i am guessing that the black girl that was the nurse who signed up bens father is also the black girl that eye patch dude shot at his house. I wonder how she survived Bens gassing of the place.

I think Jacob will take over Lockes body somehow. That was really a bizzare moment meeting Jacob, i thought Ben had lost it and was starting to think the show is pathetic but then realised there was someone there. There is so much on this island.

I think there should be a lost amuzement park. It would have some very original rides. lol

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

TWOP referred to the island as the Island of Bad Dads or something along those lines. Pretty funny. They really should bring Jack and Daddy Bauer there. Jack Bauer definitely has some daddy issues to work through!

What if the writers of LOST are fans of Dante's Inferno. In this book Dante goes to hell and sees all kinds of different levels. Depending on what kind of sin you committed, you would be in a certain circle of hell. Everyone in hell is dead, except one person, Dante. So the theory goes, everyone on the LOST island is dead and suffering in some way or another. There is only one person that is alive. Can you guess who that would be? Desmond. This would explain why Naomi said the bodies of flight 815 were all found dead. Just some thoughts. I'm probably wrong but oh well.

Remember the last episode of lost how they were teaching the kids about the volcano???

This is someones theory to Jacob... Also remember many other people have hallucinated and seen their friends.

The screencap i have seen of Jacob very much also looked like Locke, as it also looked like Christian Shepard.

Someone also thinks Kate is the girl that hanged out with Ben as a child. You remember Kate was born in Iova but she use to stand in the sand as a kid with her mother and let the water run over her feet etc. She also looks very much like her with the hair and freckles.

anyway, back to the Jacob part....

Here is the reason for the ash circle.

The ash circle is to signify that the volcano is still active, even though it hasn’t erupted in many years. I also think it explains “Jacob”. In ancient Delphi, the priest use to speak to the Oracle. The Oracle had a temple where the priest would visit when the city was in danger. But the scientific explanation was that there was methane gas being expelled from a fault in the earth, and that’s where the temple was built. Therefore, the priest were actually inhaling this odorless, colorless gas that was making them hallucinate.

The same thing is going on with Jacob. There is a gas from the volcano which is making Ben and Locke hallucinate and experience different things. When all of the crazy stuff started happening in the shack; it was all imagined because of the gas. Notice that the lamp hit the ground and started burning the shack, but nothing ever really burned. It was all part of Locke’s hallucination because of the gas from the volcano.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store