BillyVance

No Shit, there he was, thought he was gonna die!!

I hate to be the one to correct the press on this one...BUT..he wouldn't have been "sucked" out of the airplane. He would have been pushed out from the internal pressure. Geez, you'd think that writer of the article would have looked that up.:S

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I hate to be the one to correct the press on this one...BUT..he wouldn't have been "sucked" out of the airplane. He would have been pushed out from the internal pressure. Geez, you'd think that writer of the article would have looked that up.:S

Yeah, go figure... writers obviously know nothing about skydiving or airplanes... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

When you put your lips to the surface of a fresh water mountain stream to take a thirst quenching drink of cool clear water, would you say that you lowered the pressure inside your mouth and the greater external pressure pushed the cool clear thirst quenching water into your mouth?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto