ryanl2006

Just got new gear....Lame!!!

So I recently ordered my first rig, a wings, aerodyne pilot 168, smart reserve 160 and cypres from rigs-n-things. They got it all in and shipped it to me, delivered this past friday. I double rushed a custom bev suit and should have that this week.

So last thursday I was screwing around with friends in my apartment and fell on my arm and broke both bones the radius and ulna of my left fore arm. One ER trip and overnight surgery later I now have two plates in my arm and can't grip anything harder then holding a pencil, definately no jumping for 2-3months. Meanwhile my beautiful new rig is sitting here with no jumps just collecting dust. This is the worst timing ever!!!!!

Hope you heal fast man

I feel ya.... Just today I was walking out of the shower and slipped on the wet floor. It's nothing out of the ordnary, as I was always able to grab on to something; not this time though,,,I fell on my elbow/arm and did something to my bysep. At first I thought I broke my arm, but then realized that wasn't so; so I thought the pain would go away soon after, but the whole day has passed and the pain is exactly the same, hasn't died down a bit; as if it just happened. It's enough to make me cringe and almost pass out, I can't put weight on it in any way, shape or form either. I hope it's just a strain or pull and not a tear B| This couldn't of happened at a worse time either; I'm supposed to go down to Orlando for some tunnel time over Thanksgiving.

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of