jellob

screen grabs to print pictures?

I have an old, slow computer, but I want to take my jump videos and get screen grabs from them. I have been told that I can watch the video and at the right moment to press PRINT SCREEN. I tried this, to no avail. Any other suggestions?

That print screen trick might be working.

You are going into ms paint, and hitting ctrl-v to insert the image from hitting printscreen right?

If your getting a blank area where the image should be your going to have to use a video editor to get your images.

Adobe primere or whatever will be needed.

yeah what mike said.

I tried to do that with a video of mine. Tried to paste it in paint and also irfanviewer. Paint would not allow the image to show up, and irfanviewer would but it would not show up when you saved it. It would dissapear.

Quite aggrevating till I figured it is probably about copyright crap and stuff.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

You need to change a setting in your video player. I don't have it open in front of me, but in windows media player, in the options, under performance, turn off "use video overlays" or something like that. Quicktime has a similar setting. Nothing to do with copyrights... it's caused by the way your video card is displaying the video.

Dave

You need to change a setting in your video player. I don't have it open in front of me, but in windows media player, in the options, under performance, turn off "use video overlays" or something like that. Quicktime has a similar setting. Nothing to do with copyrights... it's caused by the way your video card is displaying the video.

Dave

On many videocards, the video is sent straight to the card instead of being processed throught the CPU's graphics, like everything else on the monitor. This is why there is usually a black space where the video should be...