AcidMind

Buying a system, need advice...tnx

Mirage G-3, i am about to buy this system, can anyone tell me anything about it.

I'll get the top of the line Mirage G3 Harness & Container from Mirage Systems (plus any options), the 9-cell Fusion main and Raven Reserve from Precision Aerodynamics.

Can any one tell me anything about this... i have 10 jumps for now :) but i want to buy equipment so... help, please?

tnx

I think the standard reply is for you to try and rent as many canopys as possible or demo the ones you are thinking about before making a purchase decision. That and speak to the instructors / riggers at your DZ.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

Start here. Read the articles by Lisa Briggs.

Do a search on the components you're thinking of buying; you'll get lots of opinions.

Talk to your instructors.

Talk to a local dealer.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke