waltappel

Time to 'fess up: What is the worst thing you have done or seen done to a passed-out jumper

There is another thread about fear of flying. I don't fear flying or heights. I don't fear death--at least not very much. There is one thing I live in fear of, though.

I learned early in my skydiving career that passing out around a bunch of drunk skydivers can be a truly bad thing. Just thinking about it makes me break out in a cold sweat.

I was at a boogie and the weather was not cooperating. The alcohol started flowing and we were at a jumpers house when one poor bastard made one of the worst mistakes of his life.

He passed out in a reclining chair (reclined) and had his mouth wide open. Picture it. It practically *begs* for evil acts to be committed!

Anyway, one very well known jumper stepped up to the occasion. He excitedly announced, "Oh man!!!!! Someone has *got* to find a camera!!!!!". Another jumper found a camera and got ready to take the shot.

Yes, he (the jumper instigating all this) did *exactly* what you are thinking. He pulled his dick out, got it hard and put it right next to the passed-out guys mouth.

Just as the shot was about to be taken, the passed-out jumper woke up! We're not talking, "Hmmmm....I am curious as to why you are holding your hard dick next to my mouth....". No, we are talking pissed. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally pissed!!!

Fortunately, no injuries or fatalities or anything like that but to this day I continue to live in fear of passing out around drunk skydivers!:D:D:D:D

Ok. Your turn.

edited to add: I suspect that passing out around airtwardo could be a fate worse than death!

Walt