Beer

1995-200 Toyota Tundra owners

Might want to bring your truck to the dealer for an inspection.
Turns out there was issues with the frames where they are rotting away to nothing.

Toyota is buying them back at 150% of their value. Assumed excelent condition. Some people are getting over $14K for vehicles they paid far less for a few years back.

http://thearticlewriter.com/autowriter/toyota-to-resolve-tacoma-problem-through-mass-buyback-program/

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

I think it says Tacoma, not Tundra.

Yep. It's Tacoma. Thank God. I think...

I drive a 2000 Tundra. No problems with rust through 144K miles so far.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Lemme tell ya what a pain this is causing... Here in New England where the salt on the roads eats cars and trucks for lunch it is wreaking havoc. Whoever is selling their truck back is most likely looking to replace it with something similar. Toyota will give you an additional $500 if you buy something from them. They are going out and buying up every used Toyota Tacoma in sight and pricing them to the moon. Other trucks are increasing in resale price too. If you're looking for a small, used truck in New England right now is a baaad time. Damn!

jon