Slappie

Brainz - Need AC help

Dude! I need an AC guy in Houston I can trust. Got any recommendations?

Anyone in Houston know of a decent outfit? I just need to get a service and coil cleaning.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Weeks service company for the south side of Houston and surrounding areas, Conroe heating and air for the north side.B|

Be leary of ANY a/c company that wants to clean your coil in place. The only way to clean one properly is to remove it from your home and clean it with a mildly acidic cleaner and then a thourough rinse.;) DO sign up for a maintenance contract, and change your filters regularly. Ask them about a better filtration system for your home as well, indoor air is nasty, clean that stuff before you breathe it.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

LMAO what if I'm in the middle? Weeks prices were awesome.

I change my filter religiously but we're still fighting a losing battle on dust. So I'm sure the evap coil needs to be cleaned.

Ok Weeks suggested I use Brazos Valley service. They're going to get me setup on a plan for $12.95 a month. Getting it done on the 30th.

Thanks brotherman!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

They're going to get me setup on a plan for $12.95 a month. Getting it done on the 30th.

Good for you. That is the same price as our "Club Membership" for our silver level I would bet they call theirs the same thing.;)

Glad you found someone to take care of you, i wasn't sure how far Weeks went for service, Gary Weeks is one hell of a nice guy.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.