guppie01

My Phone is possessed...

No matter what button I push it skips back to my contact view.... :S

I'm in HELL.... I can't text, I can't call, and it keeps beeping at me because my text inbox is full. ACK!

ALRIGHT who is playing a Halloween prank on me. :|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Did you try shutting it off and taking the little card thingy out and back in to reset it?

Yup, 3 or 4 times already....

Guess I'm making a trip to Verizon - my only fear is if they can't fix it, there are some... ummmm, shall we say, interesting photo's in the phone that haven't been transfered to the memory card yet. :o

RUH ROH! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

I've had that happen before. I just texted you the directions to fix it. B|

Blues,
Dave

:P

LOL.... last night I got one of those texts...

"I urgently need you to call me, but my phone is about to die, please call me at *** *** ****"

I quickly ended the call I was on for fear something bad had happened.... it was a number for a psychiatric hotline. Lil FUCKER!!!

I couldn't take the beeping any longer - the phone is now OFF.

g
OMG, is she okay?

It's a virus. Like a computer virus. Every button you press takes you to your contacts? It's likely trying to send the same message/virus to your contacts - just like the email viruses do with your email contacts.

Depending on what kind of phone you have, if you open it up and take out both the battery and the sim card, you may find a reset button in there somewhere. You can try that. If not, the company you have your phone through should be able to give you the key combination to do a hard reset (that's where you enter a code into the phone while it is turned off.)

You're going to lose all of your info that wasn't saved to your sim card anyway so you may as well not worry about it.

Good luck!
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

could be a stuck button too.

that used to happen on one of my razors and on a crackberry pearl i had too.

whichever button it is that you press for your contacts just press/wiggle that fucker or just slam it a few times then turn it back on/off a few times

used to work for me when it would do that on my phoneses
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Yeah, it could be a stuck button except for the part about:

LOL.... last night I got one of those texts...

"I urgently need you to call me, but my phone is about to die, please call me at *** *** ****"

I quickly ended the call I was on for fear something bad had happened.... it was a number for a psychiatric hotline. Lil FUCKER!!!

That makes me think that it's something more...
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

you may find a reset button in there somewhere

My sweetie did that, it seemed fine and he was able to navigate through the phone just fine. He passed me the phone back and BAM, the damn thing started acting up again.

He touched it and it was fine, handed it to me and once again the thing went crazy on me.

I'm gonna go with the juju advice noted earlier.... damn thing is possessed! :ph34r:

I was able to get everything saved onto the memory card, so if it does crash I'm good. I'll take it in tomorrow to have it checked out.

g
OMG, is she okay?