Slyde

Get Us out of Pa

In today's technological age, are trade associations necessary for free progress toward greater success?
Collective bargaining has accomplished many things.
If those things are piled on both ends of a teeter totter, does your dad still need to balance the scale so you and your big brother get a similar ride without busting your ass?

In a Wikipedia environment where ANYBODY can make things better, is it necessary for GM to have AFL/CIO?
Or YOU to have YOUR trade association?

Couldn't you do a better job WITHOUT sending money to a small group of elitists who waste you money on issues that you do not care a HOOT about?

Hmmm?

And who ARE THOSE ELITISTS? You big brother? Or your uncle?

eDo
A Peace Prize within minutes of Bombing the Moon. Coincidence? "Beware the Military Industrial Complex." You GO Ike!

Um...no real smart ass answer for this, thanks for the kill turtle!! Lol.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Um...no real smart ass answer for this, thanks for the kill turtle!! Lol.

Slacker!

Try . . .

hmm - Try . . .

No - that won't work . . .

OK - I got it -

Try - "Slade's of course - but no . . . it's not their names, it's their personality!"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Now who's the slacker...yeah, cuz that really didn't work for me. C'mon, NEXT!!:P

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Now who's the slacker...yeah, cuz that really didn't work for me. C'mon, NEXT!!:P

Gimme some material to work from here - I can't do EVERYTHING for you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

You lazy bastard...why don't you just sit back and relax and keep sipping out of that Red Solo you got there...I'll handle this.

Matter of fact, you've been sipping on that Solo for a while, you want a nipple for that thing?:ph34r:

You lazy bastard...why don't you just sit back and relax and keep sipping out of that Red Solo you got there...I'll handle this.

Matter of fact, you've been sipping on that Solo for a while, you want a nipple for that thing?:ph34r:

How would you acomplish that exactly?