iambeav2

Beav's Hungover at work thread!

Seems like I'm the one predominately doing this, like Bry's coffee and Billy's NSFW...so here's my thread.

And yes, today I am hungover at work...again!:S
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Fuck, I don't have to do anything anyway except sit back and cheers to a Hot cup o' Joe with you, Bry, captain of the soft nipples and motorcycle leather!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I think you don't drink enough. You need to push up your tolerance so you can drink and not have to deal with the hang over. Works for me, but then I never drink more than 8 or 10 beers an evening, especially if I have to skydive the next day!
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

Um yeah, I think I lost count right before 8...it was .50 wing night and 1$ 32oz drafts (Was hittin woodchuck, bluemoon, budlight, and yengling (fuck the spelling)).

hmmm, yeah i woke up on my friend's floor @ 6 AM this morning. 45 minutes away from my apt, an hour from my office, and no car. Yet here I am in the office, how the hell did that happen?

Midweek baseball games are fun :)

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

your right.......my accuracy is indicative of where I want to land......:PB| thanks for the support :ph34r::ph34r:

Good to see your still in a good mood.......;)
So how's your head feeling.........:o

v/r
Paul
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you!"

Great now...a heartstopping cheez bistit and some Abrams fried chicken and I'm good to go. Just cracked open a Shock Top!!

Hurry home dude, 3 More students for AFF...and, well you know the story, lol.

Good to hear.....:)At least your appetite wasn't affected.....:):D:D

Working on getting back.....:(
But I am surrounded by stupid people...:|[:/]
Ok ok some are stupid, the others are just passing time......;)

v/r
Paul
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you!"