Misternatural

Weekly PSA

Check yer nuts for tightness people!!

My ex just left me a message informing me that she was on a three hour road trip with a friend when a wheel came off which went careening down the road.:o

she's fine, this could only happen to her and her buddy as they are a couple of cards I tell ya......WTF she just bought the car a month ago(used off the lot) I guess the lug wrench was low on air pressure one day ??:S

I can't wait to hear the rest of this.......
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Nah she has a dedicated circle of people to help out. We are good friends though and this happened a few days ago. I gather she got it towed to the place where she bought it- and gave them hell. Shes a teacher too so no cell phones in class..... I'll have to wait till later to get the scoop.

I think she was hesitant to tell me cuz I advised against her trading in her other car as she was all paid up on that suckah....
D S #3.1415

It's always something with those damn ex's, huh? The girl I was engaged to in my 20's, we were only together for nearly 2 years, but there were enough red flags to make me decide to cut her loose.

She was a speed demon on the highways. When I mentioned the speeding to her (it made me nervous), she nonchalantly said every second counts, and blew a gasket when I mentioned the possibility of getting a ticket. I also brought up the possibility of blowing a tire at 90 mph. She clearly did not like me bringing that up.

Well guess what... I drive like her now. :S

But anyway, years later I stopped by her parents' house for a quick visit so they could meet my new baby girl, and her dad mentioned that his daughter rolled her car on the highway when the tire blew out.

That right there was when I wished I could tell her to her face "I told you so!" :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Someday at beertime I'll tell you some stories too:D gotta love her-but this woman has the record for bad luck with cars, she is a member of the dent a month club. One time there was this dent on her hood and I was puzzeled until the town had to cut her a check cuz the cops used her car as a backstop to bounce this dude off of during an arrest?!?... I mean WTF are the chances of that!!!:D:D

D S #3.1415