traker

flexon closing flaps

I couldn't help notice that when I am closing my container ( top, bottom and usually left to right ), my left flap has a number 3# on it and so does my right one. Can those containers be closed left to right or right to left. I can't download the manual from innovated rigging so I figured I would check with everyone. I haven't experinced any problems in the air but just to be on the safe side...

Godspeed......

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

No, the hole isn't offset, it's in the center of the top flap and all the other holes are centered on the rest of the flaps.

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

I couldn't help notice that when I am closing my container ( top, bottom and usually left to right ), my left flap has a number 3# on it and so does my right one. Can those containers be closed left to right or right to left. I can't download the manual from innovated rigging so I figured I would check with everyone. I haven't experinced any problems in the air but just to be on the safe side...

Godspeed......

Are you sure the top flap is closed first?

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

The Flexon that I have has the closing loop on the bottom flap not inside the container as with most rigs these days. Assuming that the container in question is setup the same way as mine the top flap would be first.

Thanks, you're right the bottom flap is closed first even if you're passing the pullup cord through the gormet in the top flap first. I was thinking about it in terms of which gormets to pass the pullup cord through.

The Flexon that I have has the closing loop on the bottom flap not inside the container as with most rigs these days. Assuming that the container in question is setup the same way as mine the top flap would be first.

Thanks, I was not sure how it was set up.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals