lister55

Iphone 4

Got it. Love it.

Faster and more stylish than the last one and the screen/video/camera is amazing.

Processor is also much faster.
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

Got it. Love it.

Faster and more stylish than the last one and the screen/video/camera is amazing.

Processor is also much faster.

Have you encountered any of the reception issues reported when held certain ways?
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

got it. love it. I've had the original iPhone, then got the 3G, and I freakin' love the 4. the camera is much better than past iPhones, flash included now. everything moves very smoothly when working on different things. I love the folders, makes it easier to get to places and not as cluttered. I have no problems with reception, unless I put it under my leg when I'm driving.... but, that's because my leg is covering the antenna. I would definitely suggest getting one. I haven't had the opportunity to video chat with anyone just yet. :(

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Just ordered mine, should get delivered in about 4 weeks and I'll get my hands on it about 2 weeks after that...

But, heres a funny note: While talking to the apple expert, look what they said in the attached pic, then watch the video...

Video

Gonna call that one a fail, I realize thats not what she meant, but still.

(already ordered the otterbox defender for it, which its going straight into... dont need to be replacing anymore iPhone screens)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message