Misternatural

Fuck Dial

Hope everyone had a great weekend....mine was good however I got what I can only describe as a "Fuck Dial". Yep, we all know what a butt dial is...when the pressure of someone's ass on a cell phone dials your number, and a drunk dial when an alcohol saturated brain causes fingers to dial your number. Well I checked my messages on Sun. and at 3:47 AM I got a call which was mostly blank air but 3 minutes into it I could faintly hear people fucking, checked the #....an Ex GF from years ago...... How thoughtful.

question me this;
How might a fuck dial happen?
Have you ever gotten a fuck dial?
Have you ever fuck dialed anyone?
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Sort of. I sent my wife a raunchy text - but I speed dialed my sister's number by mistook.

Sis promptly texted me back: "Uh i think u meant this 4 sum1 else"

Anyhow, I think it's time you texted your ex-GF: "nice show u put on. 4 gods sake delete my speed dial."

Hope everyone had a great weekend....mine was good however I got what I can only describe as a "Fuck Dial". Yep, we all know what a butt dial is...when the pressure of someone's ass on a cell phone dials your number, and a drunk dial when an alcohol saturated brain causes fingers to dial your number. Well I checked my messages on Sun. and at 3:47 AM I got a call which was mostly blank air but 3 minutes into it I could faintly hear people fucking, checked the #....an Ex GF from years ago...... How thoughtful.

question me this;
How might a fuck dial happen?
Have you ever gotten a fuck dial?
Have you ever fuck dialed anyone?

easy . . The boyfriend sees the phone, pick it up - scrolls through the names and hits "Dial" then you get to listen to him banging what you used to.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>I think it's time you texted your ex-GF

hahahaha No fargin way. I want to see if she figures this out herself. I will mention it someday a long time from now.

Turtle:
That is exactly what I thought!

Sorry - I thought you'd get a good laugh about it . . . I'll wait till we're done next time.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

hahhahahaha!

Dude you never fail to crack me up. Besides upon Zaprudering the call...you need to work on the tongue swirl, and for gods sake throw in a raspberry will ya. I can tell by her tone you're just not getting it.
D S #3.1415

hahhahahaha!

Dude you never fail to crack me up. Besides upon Zaprudering the call...you need to work on the tongue swirl, and for gods sake throw in a raspberry will ya. I can tell by her tone you're just not getting it.

I was more of a 3rd wheel in that one - the silence at the beginning was fellacio, but then her girfriend walked in and I was thrown to the side until I could get her from behind.

hahhahahaha!

I was more of a 3rd wheel in that one - the silence at the beginning was fellacio, but then her girfriend walked in and I was thrown to the side until I could get her from behind.

I call BULLLSHIT...

1) ~he said 'three minutes into it he heard...'
If it was you, 3 minutes in and you would have been done, showered & dressed half way home!

2) If it was you he wouldn't have 'heard' anything but Yanni on the boom-box...Divot tells me that between the ball gag in yer ass and the butt plug in your mouth, your keep pretty quiet 'in battle'. :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

hahhahahaha!

I call BULLLSHIT...

1) ~he said 'three minutes into it he heard...'
If it was you, 3 minutes in and you would have been done, showered & dressed half way home!

2) If it was you he wouldn't have 'heard' anything but Yanni on the boom-box...Divot tells me that between the ball gag in yer ass and the butt plug in your mouth, your keep pretty quiet 'in battle'. :S

Oh please - I haven't used the ball gag in a long time!

Ok Turtle's secret underground lair of anal pleasures aside, a quick update;
My current GF is getting no end of joy at my expense over this and wants to return a call to this person in the form of the hibbity dibbity in C sharp Major on an unlisted phone.
Far as I know I am still friends with this woman, she didn't wake me up, I don't think she did it on purpose- but I would like to prank her BF/Husband? someday. Does anyone know of a Trannygram service?
D S #3.1415

Ok Turtle's secret underground lair of anal pleasures aside, a quick update;
My current GF is getting no end of joy at my expense over this and wants to return a call to this person in the form of the hibbity dibbity in C sharp Major on an unlisted phone.
Far as I know I am still friends with this woman, she didn't wake me up, I don't think she did it on purpose- but I would like to prank her BF/Husband? someday. Does anyone know of a Trannygram service?

http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=male+strip-o-gram&cid=645&gid=US_-_Test_-_Aug_31&gclid=CPma4Yj296MCFUVm7Aod5zN_Ig