nigel99

Atlanta Airport - 26 May 11

If anyone is stuck in ATL this evening let me know. I have 6 hours to kill hereB|

On the bright side I have lounge access with unlimited free beer:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Delta lounge access was the only thing that kept me sane in ATL when I was traveling there regularly in 2006. When you're in an airport that's built for less than half the passengers it typically carries, it's nice to be able to get out of the masses and into a place that has free SweetWater.B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Delta lounge access was the only thing that kept me sane in ATL when I was traveling there regularly in 2006. When you're in an airport that's built for less than half the passengers it typically carries, it's nice to be able to get out of the masses and into a place that has free SweetWater.B|

True. It also seems to lack quality food.

Johny - you mock, but I've crossed paths with people that I know in much smaller places, and more bizarre circumstances.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Yeah, it's definitely heavy with "food court" quality fare.

I'm not sure which lounge you're in, but I don't recall the food choices in the Delta lounges being all that great, either. There's only so many Biscoff cookies one can eat.:D Though I do recall a good nut mix last time I was there ...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm not sure which lounge you're in, but I don't recall the food choices in the Delta lounges being all that great, either. There's only so many Biscoff cookies one can eat.:D Though I do recall a good nut mix last time I was there ...

British Airways lounge (concourse E). Free beer but no food. The chinese fast food place on E is edible, I don't do Sushi but it is the only quality place to eat...

Too easy of a target...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Too easy of a target...

:D:D As I recall, it was sweet, spicy, AND salty. :P

Too easy of a target...

:D:D As I recall, it was sweet, spicy, AND salty. :P

Oh, I know this one... Corn fed boy from iowa, mexican (or texan), and a guy that just got off of a flight from the other side of the world?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message