theonlyski

iOS 5 on iPhone 4

Works pretty f'n well.

The new notification center is pretty nice, and the ton of other options really add to the phones functionality. (though, it did take me a while to get it loaded and working properly)

Just figured I would let y'all know, it's something to look forward to.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It will be interesting to see if HP winds up licencing Web OS after announcing they were killing their web OS tablet and all web os phones...and then saying well, maybe we'll make some more tablets after blowing out the ones not sold for a $100,000,000 loss.

I am very eager to see iOS 5 and the associated services of iCloud.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I am very eager to see iOS 5 and the associated services of iCloud.

It looks pretty decent, though I'm not a big fan of keeping photos and such from my phone stored online.

However, with the computerless activation process, it is an easy way to sync your phone up. Multi downloading apps (all at once) is pretty nice too.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message