andyflylife

Jump Tracks and Apple Macs??

Had a look on L & B's website for information on the jump track for putting my Pro Trac data onto computer, but i have an iMac and it all seems to be PC based.
is anybody using Jump Track with a Mac computer or does anyone know if it it can be done?
Searched for old post on this subject, but couldn't find any. Sorry if its already been discussed.:)

Blue ones;)

"swooper 24/7, 365!"
ME on Myspace
My Project playlist

The only way (right now) to use a Pro Track with a MAC is to use Virtual PC and install the Jump track in there. You may have hardware issues. L&B has the name of a guy who has a mac program but I never followed up on it.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

To buy the cable w/o the useless s/w, go to: http://www.baddogservices.com/

(his ID is "baddog" on dropzone.com)

Then go to the paralog site as vidiot told you. (it is vidiot's company).

I've been using this for a year with no problem.

Edited to add: Forgot to mention, since the ProTrack cable is serial, you will also need a serial<->USB adapter. KeySpan is the most highly recommended for Mac use: http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/USA19HS/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.