KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

This is just getting out of hand!! Not a single new nude photo!! >:( am I gonna haveta show you guys how this is done?? :S ... oh wait! I guess it wouldn't be for the girls then, would it. :S:P

Edited to say: OMG! I just replied to Lisa without realizing! :P

This is just getting out of hand!! Not a single new nude photo!! >:( am I gonna haveta show you guys how this is done?? :S ... oh wait! I guess it wouldn't be for the girls then, would it. :S:P

Sure it would. Surely you've got a pic of Roy somewhere. Or am I going to have to get one from my private collection?:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sure it would. Surely you've got a pic of Roy somewhere. Or am I going to have to get one from my private collection?:P

Yes, I do have one... but you first... I'm sure yours are much more explicit. :D

am I gonna haveta show you guys how this is done??

I double dog dare you

edit to add, the avatar thows it off lol I did it with the fake frenchy this morning

What exactly is a "double dog" anyway?.. Who thunk up this one? It just doens't sound daring enough to post nakedness in a forum for girls.. I don't have a strap on! :S :D

Yes, I do have one... but you first... I'm sure yours are much more explicit. :D

Well, I found this one online... http://www.sim11.com/4/jetsons/01.html:$:$:$

I think I was really drunk for this one: http://www.sim11.com/4/southpark/01.html
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

wheres her nipples?

There seem to be no nipples on anyone. Musta been airbrushed. ;)

I don't have a strap on! :S :D

I thought everyone had a strap on ;):P

No... I couldn't decide which one to get.. I mean.. Shy red, brusin' blue, extra large brown, Tiny tim.... I mean there were too many choices! I almost had a nervous breakdown! :|

BTW... I settled for some penis lollypops they were in a great flavor, and they were supposed to be everlasting... the only problem is, now I know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a penis pop. :S

http://www.bachelorette.com/penpopallday.html

I cant believe I found one [:/]

edit to add, and just like a real one, if you touch it (click) it grows

Of course you found one! What did ya think? I was pulling your chain? No pun intended... :S BTW get strawberry! .... cherry just doesn't make sense. :D:)

What exactly is a "double dog" anyway?.. Who thunk up this one?

The phrase came from the movie "A Christmas Story". You know, the one where the dad had the fishnet stocking-clad high-heeled leg lamp... :P

The scene is at the schoolyard by the flag-pole. It was cold and there was frost on the pole. The kids were daring each other to lick it with their tongue. "I dare ya!" "I double dare ya!" "I double dog dare ya!" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nice thread to bring back up, hon. B|:):D

Awww, WTF. I've had an EXCELLENT year, so far. Things are quite, um, nice...

WTH, my turn, again.

With this post I head off to the truck until next weekend, when I'll be able to see if anyone actually replied, or if anyone else had the balls to post. I have more, better, more revealing shots, but this one will have to do for a week.

Warning: Hetero males need NOT open the attachment, really.

I may not be perfect. I may not be Adonis. Hell, I may be barely acceptable for many, but I'm me. I'm proud of what I have, and certainly not bashfull (Those at the WFFC this year could attest to that.... From nekkid runway runs to frequent swoop pond visits, I had a good time.)

If ya like it, thanks!

If ya don't, that's ok too.
;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Now salute me ;)

Give me a reason... ;):P

As for the rest of you lame fucks, forget asking for boobie shots if you aren't willing to return the favor. For those women that returned the favor via PM, much appreciated! Of course, the more the merrier...
B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1