KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

Did you tell her that looking at pictures like that is just part of your job as a moderator?

LOL...yes! I told her I was just checking the forums and added, "geez, these people on here are really weird sometimes". :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just realized , typicalfish has the littlest nipples Ive ever seen on a man:|

You noticed the nipples?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I just realized , typicalfish has the littlest nipples Ive ever seen on a man:|

Unfortunately, they are partially obscured by the FURRRRRRR...:P

Maybe I should shave it, I heard it makes things look bigger...B|

No, no, fur's fine! It keeps me you warm at night.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Damn it I'm at work again and can't look at the picture

me too :(

g

Meanwhile, I'm just hoping the guy sitting behind me at the coffee shop doesn't think I'm too pervy. :P

Meanwhile, I'm just hoping the guy sitting behind me at the coffee shop doesn't think I'm too pervy. :P

Maybe he wants to look at the pics too?:P

I'm in my neighborhood, not Capitol Hill, so I doubt it. But you never know. ;)

I'm in my neighborhood, not Capitol Hill, so I doubt it. But you never know. ;)

Well you do have the fabulous gay neighbors

True, true, this is where they come to nest.:)
Back on topic.

MORE NAKED MEN, PLEASE. Thanks.

If the feathered butt plug and the nipple clamps haven't already given it away, then I doubt he'll think much of you looking at some naked guy pics. :ph34r::D

Hey! That was our little secret. [:/]

If the feathered butt plug and the nipple clamps haven't already given it away, then I doubt he'll think much of you looking at some naked guy pics. :ph34r::D

Hey! That was our little secret. [:/]

I think livendive is the one with the "Little" secret. :D:D

I think livendive is the one with the "Little" secret. :D:D

Not so secret any more.

Hey, where the naked men at? I keep TRYING to get this thread back on topic... but no new pictures! (And Matt, as much as we love new pictures of you, you'd best PM them to me. The more you post, the more intimidated the other guys become, I think.:|

Yes Buck up Pretty boys! Do what you must do to keep the thread alive! B| Tie a ribbon on it! Dip it in chocolate sauce! paint on a smiley face! Just do something, and post the damn pics! >:( ... Okay, Now you got me all worked up. :|

:):)