TimboFoSho24

AFF Student Newbie!

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I began the AFF course this past weekend April 5th & 6th In Alliance, Ohio. Have a great instructor and awesome dz staff. I've done 3 Tandem jumps for fun in Guam, USA which is when I realized that I would do anything to be able to jump solo! I did 2 Tandem progression jumps from 10,000 ft Friday and 2 Instructor assisted solo jumps Saturday from 10,000 ft. Beginning to feel a bit more comfortable and excited to get back up there! Hopefully will be able to get in a couple more jumps before the week is over.

- Tim
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
E. B. White

Like all things the first few times can be a bit scary, however your instructor will do everything to keep you cool, calm, and collected! I was shaking in my boots when we did the first jump tandem, however on the third ride up jumping on my own with just his assistance I was much more collected and in the zone for what it was that he needed me to do to make it a successful jump. You'll do great! Let me know when ya get started, I'd love to hear about it!
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
E. B. White

Thanks mama:p Weather has been pretty good so far! Got lucky yesterday and managed to get in three jumps. Had to redo one of them but all in all it was a successful day:) Next on the list I jump from the plane alone, little nervous about that but it should be a BLAST when I touch down and realize I made a jump completely on my own!
E. B. White