LGTProfessor

New to the forums (NC)

Hey all! I've been checking out the site for a little while, but am now a member.

I just started jumping mid-July and am now up to 41 (have to take SOME weekends off). I took so long to submit my paperwork for my A license, I figured I might as well wait for my B... which is why I don't have a license nor "student" filled out. Soon though. ;)

It may sound ambitious, but I will be pursuing RW and freeflying simultaneously (though majority concentration WILL be on RW at first). I also intend to take a canopy course right away- never too soon to be a better pilot, right?

I have the good fortune to call the Raeford Parachute Center my home DZ, but I have also jumped with Xtreme Divers in Puerto Rico and look forward to jumping all over the country and World.
7-Way Hybrid at night? F*$k Yeah!

Thanks, I think so too (and so do the instructors/coaches around RPC).

I'm thinking about the boogie. I may hold off on this one, but if enough people from RPC decide to go they may influence my decision. I'm not from there, but have friends that live there, otherwise it would be a no-brainer. :D

Did you see the dates? Last news I got was a flyer from them saying 15-19 Feb, but I don't think it was on their website yet.

Ha ha.:$ Will do. I just started on the forums, though I've been tooling around the rest of the site for a little while now. Several people out at Raeford didn't know the dates, but I already had the flyer. I hadn't looked at the Xtreme Divers' website since I left PR to see if it changed.

Thanks for the tip.