dawo

AFF DZ???

Hey everyone i am from mexico i´ve recently made my first tandem and i am thinking of taking the AFF course, i plan to do so in the US but i don´t know in wich DZ , i´m thinking of skydive elsinore and in skydive perris but i´m open to suggestions. i fear that perris may be too crowded but i love the idea of the wind tunnel for a stundent skydiver. Elsinore could be more friendly, i don´t know and could use some of your help. thanks

Cheers.

Im from florida, but i started my AFF at Gold Coast Skydivers before I deployed. I have never been to another dropzone, but the atmosphere there is wonderful. The instructors are highly informational, firm but polite. They even helped me with accelerating 2 levels since I was over 30 days due to military training. Overall, I will continue to make the 4 hour drive until I find somewhere that's better!

Hope my $0.02 helps...
In freefall, you have the rest of your life to figure out what's wrong. -Joe, AFF Instructor