pyrotech

Hello from Colorado, USA

Hello! I'm a total newbie to the sport, and have only done 1 tandem jump so far. That's all it took. I'm starting this year on AFF, and hoping to finish by end of summer. Pretty stoked already!

Other than that, my interests are snowboarding, mountain biking, longboarding, cliff diving... Really, anything that involves being in the air part-time or done on a board. Water and deep powder snow are my favorite things to land in / on.

EDIT: My main interest in skydiving is to be able to control a canopy well. My goal is to BASE jump around the world, but have to learn to use a canopy during a fall first. Anyone in the Rockies that wants a jumping buddy, or has a group that jumps together, let me know; I'd love to join!

Welcome to the forums! :)

Thanks! Yes, as much as I really, really LOVE jumping off of things, the mechanics behind working a canopy are brand new to me, and navigating in wind concerns me a bit when it comes to landing where I need to. For now, at least. :D

Thanks! Yes, as much as I really, really LOVE jumping off of things, the mechanics behind working a canopy are brand new to me, and navigating in wind concerns me a bit when it comes to landing where I need to. For now, at least. :D

You will absolutely need those Mad skillz
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

You will absolutely need those Mad skillz

Give me time; I'll most certainly develop the skillz to pay the billz. :P