JCB1074

Got Wings?

Well hey this is Jason, I have been in the army fro 16 years, I started my army career as an airborne infantryman. Static line jumps are boring. I want to feel alive, free, and weightless. I have decided to take up skydiving!!! I have an instructor located in my small town of Stephenville, TX. Looking for words of wisdom and encouragement. Also I will be looking for gear, but as I am new to the sport I have no clue what to look for or how much to pay. Any information will be a great help. I will post after my first jump and plans are to have my A license by summertime, weather permitting of course.

Welcome Jason. As skymama said, ruffeling through the forums can give you a lot of information on not only what kind of gear to get, but each subject line has a wealth of information and has been a great help to me even with my years in the sport.

Keep us posted on your progress
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime