bert_vana

New AFF student

Hey folks,

Just to say hello to everybody here.

I'm a new AFF student, now at level 6 and hoping to get the AFF course done this weekend or the weekend after.

Did my first tandem jump 5 weeks ago and was hooked to the sport. It was always in my mind to do this but never tought it would be so nice.

I've also started with my AFF course because in the past I had a motorbike and had an accident. I wasn't allowed to drive anymore by girlfriend because we have a little boy (4 months old). So I was looking to get another, adrenaline involved, sport. She was quite happy that I didn't ask to bike anymore and changed sports to skydiving B|

I'm jumping in Belgium at Moorsele having great jumpmasters!

Cheers,
Bert
Only 1 AFF level to go!! Yeehaaaaaaa....

Hey,

Yeah, she's okay with it because after a hard working week she knows that I need something to unstress.

And she rather likes to have me happy at home and not pissed of.

I've also explained the risk of skydiving in comparison with riding with my bike.

In the future she wants to do a tandem (my dad also for his 60 next year) :)
Ciao,
Bert

Only 1 AFF level to go!! Yeehaaaaaaa....

I find this amusing as I, too, am a girlfriend who doesn't like the idea of a motorcycle. But once I started pursuing skydiving, my boy said that I was no longer allowed to forbid or be frightened of the bike. He's got a point, so I don't say much these days. :)

You'll be done with AFF soon! Exciting!

Hi bert,
I hope the weather is cooperative for you! I know how you feel! I am starting my AFF this weekend and right now it looks like the weather is going to be crappy....:( Im still going and starting the ground course...will keep my fingers crossed for both of us!
Good luck!!

Corinna