johan340

Greetings!!!

Been lurking around sense I signed up a few days ago and thought it was about time I introduced my self.

My name is Johan 26y old, live in Gothenburg/ Sweden and I have always been dreaming of flying ever sense I was a kid and everytime I see a plane, cliff/mountain or antenna I image my self jumping off it hehe

I did a tandem jump in -05 and was going to do the AFF-course back then but things got in the way with work and then I crashed pretty bad with my downhill bike which put me in a sick lead for over a year so I have had to postpone it and I have been thinking about that jump/feeling ever sense and now I have finally gotten to book the course although its going to be in April -10 as the season is pretty much over now but I'm stooked that I finally have gotten to book it and that I will make a dream come true.

I have been checking out www.airkix.com in London and talked with them about doing some tunnel training in a few month before the course to be as prepared as possible and its something to look forward to kinda like a mid goal before the main goal thing(if that made sense?)

I'm enjoying reading on this forum and hoping to get to know and meet some great people and getting some good advice's ahead(got many questions hehe).

Best Regards
Johan