LOSTandCRAZY

AFFs 2,3, and 4 this weekend! WOOOO HAAA!

I've been working a LOT of overtime for the last two months. Earned enough to finish paying for all of AFF! That was the deal I made w/ the wife, so as not to overspend the monthly budget.

My goal is 3-4 jumps every other week, and then, tunnel time to hone the skillz. Should have my "A" by Christmas, that's the goal.

And once I get certed to pack (studying THAT rigorously, as well) should start earning enough packing to pay for my fun jumps.

Almost like getting your cake, and eating it, too.....
"Get these balls!"

Well, as it appears, due to lack of instructors in the area, I got put off, but ALAS! A ray of light turns in to a rainbow.........

Going to the tunnel and AFF bootcamp the week of the 12th! Will be cleared for solo dives (and yes, an AFF grad, meditating for good weather) on 10-12.

20 minutes of tunnel time, and the remainder of AFF in one weekend. Doesn't get any better than that.

See you in the sky!!!

Blue skies forever!!!!!
"Get these balls!"

Well... lost and crazy...I think you've been found, and now just crayzee about gettin' back into the sky like the rest of us junkies! Glad that your training is going well. 20 min of tunnel time! yowza.. it would be my wallet that would have the tunnel in it! The tunnel is a GREAT! way to figure out body position for yourself. I look forward to more of that soon as well. C'mon on out to northern Cali for some beautiful weather and fun folks to jump with. We look forward to seein' ya! Until then... continued good luck with your training and blue skies!
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.