JustaGuy

New Skydiver Hawaii

Hey my name Jon Bauer but everyone just calls me Bauer. Yeah started skydiving and have 12 jumps so far and just look forward to completing my A liscence requirements and progressing as far as I can in the Sport.
A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do

Yeah it gets windier towards the afternoon but in the morning is usually no wind. It's also the rainy season this time of year so the wind picks up sometimes.
A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do

welcome, bauer!

i just got home from a 2 week vacation in maui and was thinking about island hopping to get a jump in, but it was pretty rainy so i bagged the idea.

i can't think of too many places more beautiful than hawaii to learn how to skydive! have fun and welcome!

Hey Bauer,

Welcome to the sport! I see from you avatar that your probably stationed out there. If so, I have a friend stationed there and also jumps. His name is Greg Polk. If you know him walk up to him and tell him I said hi will ya.

Also, you said you have 12 jumps so far, awesome! Glad to see you are sticking with it. What progression are you doing? AFF, TAF or Static Line. I did TAF.

If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask on here. Most of us are happy to help you out. But ALWAYS remember to speak with your instructor first before trying something new. He/she knows your ability best. :)

If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!