chuck411

Returning to the sky:)

Well hello everyone.
I started jumping in the army under rounds then got hurt on a crotchrocket and was retired in 95. In 01 I went out to Zhills and started there AFF program and jumped nonstop for like 2 months and racked up my first 100. Then money slowed down and life started getting in the way. In nov of 03 I had jump #292 and hadnt jumped again until this month due to Cash, Moving to the oregon coast 3hours from the closest DZ and Crappy Weather. My wife Rosy and I are jumping again and so here I am:)

Nice to meet yall and Blue Sky to ya all:)
Chuck
Btw Rosy has 40+ jumps and is struggling to get back to stable flight. She even had a nice tree landing the day after her B-Day LOL... I say LOL cuz she was unhurt other than pride and she Learned a Valuable lesson....Know where the DZ is! and Plan for your Landing higher! But I can tell you this she will be receiving a new baby tree every year for her B-Day from here on out! :)

Welcome back to you and your second half. Three hours to the DZ is not that bag really vs the way to dropzones around Moscow, Russia -- as flights above and near Moscow are forbidden by FSB-ex-KGB.
Tree landing is what I really fear, t's good you got lucky