Philly215

Old enough to jump finally coming up :-]

Well, I joined the forum and I'm a few months shy of actually being able to sign up for my first jump. Long story short, been obsessed with watching the skydiving and jumps since I was 5 and moved to my current house, 12 years later and I'm finally pushing being able to do it! Yeah, sounds pathetic lol. I was wondering if anyone on here was from around south jersey and free fall adventure in cross keys? As long as I liked the tandem jump, I was gonna sign up for their training program. "The program actually begins when you make your first tandem skydive. Many people are not sure if they will want to continue training before they make thier first jump but experience tells us that many of you will. So your first skydive is level one in a ten level program designed to make you a licensed skydiver. Save $100.00 and get a FREE SKYDIVE by purchasing the entire program including all 9 student skydives and ground school."

I probably sound like im rushing everything in lol, but hey it's been 12 years of dying to do it, mom thinking im psycho for wanting to since I was 5, and every other possible legal thrill I've tried :-(.

But, I was just wondering if that sounds right, their program is $1,600 after the 1st tandem and includes 9 other jumps and ground school.

shop around and make sure you like the location and instructors you are jumping with. depending on your budget, you might decide a different course of action. but if you intent is to go through a specific progression that is out of reach (budget wise) save up.

that is what i did, and i found an awesome instructor, who saved me loads of money. but i never did a tandem i went right through AFF ISP.
Step into my (sub)terminal Playground