snank

Sarah from cleveland

I loved it...I jumped with Scott...he was great. I really liked the whole set up at Skydive Deland. I felt completely at home there. I'll be back there this summer FOR SURE. My mom lives in Orange City, so it's not that far from her. I'm trying not to drop out of school to jump out of planes..but it's hard.;)

Don’t drop out of school! Laughing, finish school and you’ll be able to buy a home close to a DZ of your choice. Better yet, get you’re A - license and a couple hundred jumps and start augmenting your school money by doing camera work and coaching at your local DZ. I still pack Tandems to help buy my lift tickets.

Skydive Deland was nice. There are a lot of drop zones around and all of them are so different. My home DZ is very small but a very tight nit team. Maybe you should think about looking into your local DZ and seeing what you can do to help off set the price of your training jumps. If you think a Tandem is fun, wait until you get to jump by yourself! So exciting!!! Have you thought about joining the USPA? http://uspa.org/

Good luck in school and your future jumps!