D_22359

I'm Back... I think?!?..Yup I'm back

All right since I do pretty much every thing bassakwards. I'll Say Hi to anyone that actully reads this... HI... I made the mistake of lette'n an ex-girl friend talk me into doing other thing's... my attatude went south now she's the Ex!!B| Yes that really is my D#. I started jumping in UMMMM...97 I think every thing up to 04 is a lil fuzzy. At one time I was a Vector Tandem whore and a S/L, IAD JM. Thats over thank god;) This year it's back to CReW, try'n not to get dead on my sometimes less than gracefull return to the planet, funnelin fu&^%d-up skydives every place possible & finding more old friends... To drink more BEER with.

I rember things like getting into cars without knowing the destination but taking comfort in the fact we had rigs and a lot of freekin beer... Otters, Sky-van,s Trees in Lodi... a tree! New Years eve @ Peris 00' Sunset X-country's in Montaaana (with beerB|B|) and lots and lots of beer bought and drunk.:S So look out if ya jump in the N.W. the idiot with a shit eatin grin on his face that funnels your dive... (cause re-building them is way more challenging)... just may be me!!

And a note to the Moderators Livendive & D22369 have ben close friends of mine since I started jumping, So PLEASE know in advance that nothing I say to either of them should be taken as a personal attack!:ph34r: They realy are dickheads:o did I say that out loud????

Blue's

Bill

sorry for the crappy spelling

If Dave aka livendive has his way I'll be doing tandems and play'n packer bitch... but I just wana play and drink BEER....who knows Tandems are fun?!?

Blue's

Bill

Well, if you are going to be playing with livendive then you will be stuck putting up with me as well:o as we jump together - at least on occasion. Welcome back.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!