Spenck

Gday and thanks to Picton

Hey all, thought i'd introduce myself and hopefully get to know a few of you.
My name's Kate, im 20, have done 2 tandem jumps and have only just started my AFF course this month (im up to stage 4 but have been delayed wth sinus problems).

I also wanted to say thanks to all you guys @ Picton for welcoming me into your awesome little community. You guys rock and it makes it that much enjoyable and easier to get into the sport when you dont know anyone.

So cheers guys! B|
Kate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The day you were born you were born free, that is your privilege"

Hey Kate,

Welcome to the forums and to the sport! Aff is imo, the best way to get into skydiving, stick with it and i hope you get back into the air soon ;)

I'm also glad that you find the peeps at picton so accomodating and friendly, although once you get your A license and can jump at othe DZ's you'll find that most people in the sport are exactly the same

Take care
PJ B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Aw thanks, yeah def come up and say hi when you're there next - that applies to anyone else who's at the dz the same day as me, id love to meet you all B|

Kate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The day you were born you were born free, that is your privilege"

I also wanted to say thanks to all you guys @ Picton for welcoming me into your awesome little community. You guys rock

Hey no worries, i'll take some credit in advance, don't think we've met yet but i'm sure i'll be friendly when we do. :P Good to hear you're enjoying things, we need more chicks around so stick with it!

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Don't listen to Lainey, she's never there anymore! You'll have more jumps than her soon! hehe :P

In all seriousness though, good to see another girl getting into it! I heard you've been talking with Dave (I'm in the same team as him). My name's Nicole. I'll point out the guys to stay away from at the dz *cough* all of them!

Welcome to Picton and good luck with your AFF!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store