ShadowPenguin

what's up ya'll?

Name's Danny, had my first jump yesterday, tandem at 10,000ft.....OH MY GOOD LORD!! I'm still buzzin from yesterday, I cannot believe what I just experienced and I know this is going to be a lifetime passion. I'm taking another class next week for Static Line and I can't wait untill i'm ready to jump solo.

I have done every drug known to man in my younger days, but NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING, could EVER compare to what I felt 10am yesterday morning with not a single cloud in the sky watching all creation below me, that freefall most intense 40 seconds of my life and the next 3 minute glide down felt like an eternity...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

so that's me, nice to meet all of you, i'll def. be hanging around these boards every day.

Danny A.
Ephrata, PA

I completely understand the high that you still have. I am going through student AFF training now and love it! Everytime I look into the sky I am looking to see if it would be good jumping weather and how the winds are. I completely fell in love. Congrats and blue skies!:$
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I completely understand the high that you still have. I am going through student AFF training now and love it! Everytime I look into the sky I am looking to see if it would be good jumping weather and how the winds are. I completely fell in love. Congrats and blue skies!:$

it's insane, it's all I can think about, I can't wait to do my Static Line course next week. B|