ultra12

Hi Guys I am new..can you tell

well here I am I have arrived. I started only recently going for my T3 this Sunday 8/21 than class and than well you guy already know. its definitely an addiction at this point.

I was scared like a little girl and was still scared the second jump. mostly just at the door way of the airplane but as soon as I started thinking prop up down ........ its was all gone. LOVING IT. Can you tell I am very excited. Cant wait to be done with tandem and go on to flying solo. I was originally going to get my private pilot license but after went with a group of my friends to skydive decided to put that aside until I get bored with skydiving (which is never) or at least for a bit.

Always wanted to fly like a bird and figured hay flying a plane is close to being a bird... Boy was I wrong. skydiving and flying a plane ( which I did -first lesson) are 2 different things like night and day.

well enough of me. just wanted to say HI.

PS I also ride bikes( street bikes) and I was trying to get some of my ridding buddies to but they all still holding on to their mother's skirts(go figure those adrenaline junkies are scared)
If you can't race it or take it to bed.... it aint worth having.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

by no means am I going to give that up its just a bit too much $$ to spend on both at teh same time. Any of you guys jump upstate NY at skydive the ranch

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

did my 3rd tandem it wa sth ebest so far the most fun and the most control