Ashton

100 jumps and no pie in sight!

Well, here is what you are missing:

http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/around-the-dz/August.6.2005/August.6.2005-Pages/Image72.html

This is how its done at Elsinore. I was so innocent. I had done my A dive the previous weekend, went out to the DZ to work on world peace and hunger, and kablooie, I get it four times in the face. Elsinore wants to revive what many think is a dying tradition. Pie all the time!!

The whipped cream went clear up my nose, now I have sinus diabetes. :D

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

I hope you have a great time!

Ok, Florida peeps...Ashton has never been pied for his 100th. Make note of it. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey Ashton, I know how you feel, I didn't get mine until I hit 200 this last weekend. They were sneaky, calling me in to watch a video to jump out and pie me instead. You'll get yours eventually. In the mean time just be sure to take out lots of formations and break all the beer rules without buying any beer. Then if they love you at your home DZ, they'll pie you. Make sure eveyone knows about your milestone jump and don't act like you want to get pied or are expecting it. Another hint: change out of your jump clothes right after the beer light goes on.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative