luv2dive05

Can't get it out of my head!

So I went skydiving for the first time on July 3rd. I thought that this would be a on-time thing, but boy was I wrong. I am now addicted, and it is all I can think about. I have now found my new hobby that i LOVE to do. I have since then gone again, and I am going to try and get certified in jumping.

I love talking about it, and i welcome any tips anyone can give me b/c I want to know all there is to know about skydiving! So please help me!;)

heres a pic of my first time!

hey stranger ;)

ya, way to forget to tell everyone how you got into the sport hahahah...i love ya jac...you know it

ive been talking to this lady about where she jumps in Hazelton...really college student friendly prices...maybe we can jump again once in a while when we get back to school...lol

love..you know who

kb

"jump and live life"

they may have given me life but skydiving gives me breath
..katie..
http://community.webshots.com/user/goalie85

I know what you mean. I also made my first jump on the 3rd of July. I started saving for my A license the second I hit the ground.(actually I was dead broke the second I hit the ground) It's all I think about. the boy went with me, and he loved it as well, but he thinks I'm crazy because I can't get it out of my head. :ph34r: Every spare second I get I'm in these forums(this place rocks), or reading the books that I have on it. I wish I had the $$$ right now to start my training. I always seem to pick the most expensive hobbies I can find. But believe me when I tell you I will find a way to save the money over the off season and the day my D.Z opens I will be there, cash in hand, ready to jump. Hopefully I will have enough saved to buy my own rig by then too. Well.. good luck to ya.
~Amanda

So I went skydiving for the first time on July 3rd. I thought that this would be a on-time thing, but boy was I wrong. I am now addicted, and it is all I can think about. I have now found my new hobby that i LOVE to do. I have since then gone again, and I am going to try and get certified in jumping.

I love talking about it, and i welcome any tips anyone can give me b/c I want to know all there is to know about skydiving! So please help me![.;)]

heres a pic of my first time!

welcome! you've got the itch, now scratch it!
after more than 1,000 jumps, i still dream about skydiving EVERY night.... i hope you experience the same passion.

Hi! I just jumped my 1st yesterday, and like you said ... I canNOT stop thinking about it. I find myself giggling out loud ... & realize I'm re-living the freefall. I can't stop re-living it. I too, am hooked for life, and only sad that I wasn't in a position to start this much sooner in life. I'm curious, where did you do your first jump? I'd like to find a place that will jump that late in the evening, as I have systemic lupus, which means my body hates the sunshine[:/]So sad, because I do NOT hate the sun. Let me know, and CONGRATS!! B|Skydiving is BEAUTIFUL!
***********************************LAUGH ... and LIVE.

thats awesome!!! congrats on your first jump...Luv2dive05 and I are friends and we jumped together in south jersey @ Free Fall Adventures in Williamstown, NJ.

Its a great school, awesome staff and instructors..and well priced.

Jaci and I loved it and are hooked on it as well....she is starting her training now, and I am in the fall once I am back @ school in PA...l

enjoy the sky

"jump and live life"

they may have given me life but skydiving gives me breath
..katie..
http://community.webshots.com/user/goalie85

That's great, airgirl! Boy, how I would LOVE to have a girlfriend who would get into this w/ me! There is no chance in hell, though, that anyone I know would do it. Not even my husband will consider it for some odd reason. The statistics I've shown him regarding tandem skydive and various other outdoor hobbies/activities WE'VE DONE ALREADY that are MUCH more dangerous aparently ... don't phase him. He says it's about not wanting to risk leaving the family in a "bad situation." (Meaning should something happen to him.) I don't know. I just don't want to go for it alone, but I WILL if I have to!! Congrats to the two of you as well, and ... happy jumping/flying;)