squink

New student.

Hey everyone,

I am also new to the sport. That once in a lifetime tandem didn't turn out that way. Got 11 jumps in the summer (just barely) between working 70-75 hours a week. Next summer, the sky is the limit, b/c I have every week-end off. YAY!!!

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

Welcome to the forums. Not sure where you are in Canada but if you ever want to come to the states to jump come check out Skydive Tecumseh. We are about an hour southwest of Detroit. July 15th-17th we will be having a Canadian invasion boogie. B|

Flying Hellfish #31
"I'm not allowed to talk about it till after the trial"
www.SkydiveTecumseh.com

Hey There!
WelcomeB|
I'm a little rusty on the Great White North, What province is Burlington in, would it happen to be in/near Ontario?:P
I'm working on my license down here in Virginia, but I'll be jumping in Western New York at Frontier Skydive(less then 1 hour from Canada)during the summer 'cause I've got friends and family up there. (Plus a local Buddy has a Dad up there who is a skydiving junkie;) and I 'm gonna jump with him while I'm up there.
Are you anywhere in that region?

Yes, Burlington is in Ontario. Who is your friends dad? I've got a couple of friends here who's dad's are hardcore skydiving junkies. Where are you going to be jumping in Canada? My dz is Skydive Burnaby.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

Oh wait, Jenn.
Isn't Mapquest great? I forgot Hamilton and Burlington are on the way to Toronto from Niagara Falls...so you're like only 45 minutes from Frontier Skydive. 1 hour MAX!B| . My friend's dad's name is John Huber. I work with his son Jason here in the D.C. area. I'm sending ya an e-mail of the map.
look up Frontier Skydive on the DZ lists. Maybe I'll see ya there sometime this summer:P

Yep, right on the way from Niagara Falls. I will definitely check that out. You should check out Skydive Burnaby, it's about an hour from Burlington. So it's a tiny detour on your way from Niagara Falls. Good dz, with great people.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM