Flyinrob

New to DZ.com

Hi to all..This is my first post (I KNOW>>BEER!!!!) OK fine, a case to everybody. Anyway new to this computer stuff, not quite so new to skydiving, started in June of 1997. I jump at Napoleon Skydiving Center in Michigan, my second home!!!! So hello to everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!B|

I just stopped by to say that I owe more beer (DAMN!!!) Just got home from making some New Year's Day skydives!. For this part of Michigan that is pretty good. I have been able to jump in every month of the year except January so this was kinda cool. It was great to be jumping again, the weather in December kinda sucked and we weren't able to jump much. Anyway, more beer is on the way!!!!!@

I jump at Napoleon Skydiving Center in Michigan

Is that the DZ that Dale is at? Also John, the guy that jumps barefoot?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I can't remember either John or Dale's last names. Dale was married to Lynn? I think is the name of his wife.

You wouldn't be able to miss John, he's kind of shy and balding (sorry John if you happen to read this) and never wears shoes to jump. I've lost touch with those guys, so I don't even know if they are out there any more. I did see Dale at WFFC last year.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What are you saying, a person can skydive without
long johns and a parka and fur-lined boots and ear muffs and gloves and socks with heaters in them and a thermal jumpsuit and you can land on grass and not snow. Damn, I thought all those photos in the magazines were airbrushed to make it seem warmer than it is!!!!!! Do I just drive south until no-one recognizes the snow shovel tied to my car.?