yeehah

Aloha & Greetings to all from the UK newboy

;)
Hi, just like to introduce myself as a new member / jumper / fanatic. Based South East UK, Just had my 1st Tandam & I'm hooked. Love the site, great info, great bunch. Look forward to chattin & jumping with you in the near future, see my other post 1236359; I could do with some help finding a good DZ for my AFF. Blue Skies and soft landings

Hi, if you don't mind a fairly long drive, then I'd definitely recommend the British Parachute Schools at Langar in Nottinghamshire. I just graduated with them and they have excellent instructors, a massive dropzone fast aircraft and a friendly atmosphere.

Check out www.bpslangar.co.uk for more info.

-Ian

Hi yeehah,

I've been lurking round here for a while but only recently registered and this is my first post (so I'm a newbie too :)
I guess if you live in the South East then Headcorn is your nearest DZ?!?
You may already have this info, but if not the following URL shows you all the BPA DZ's in the UK and if you click on them you get the contact details (email/phone etc) and if they offer AFF training: http://www.bpa.org.uk/dropzone/dzone.htm

I’ve done all my jumps at Hinton and the place and people are cool as. Couldn’t wish to meet a friendlier group of people, even when you turn up for your first day to do your first AFF jump.

I did my AFF training with Skydive Aurora at Hinton ( http://www.skydiveaurora.co.uk/ ) and what can I say!?! Tomo pushes you pretty hard, he expects result and pushes enough that you archive them (which I need).
Since my first jump at the beginning of August I’ve completed my AFF, consoles, got my FAI A license, passed my packing test, done 35 jumps in total, and started work on my getting my IC1 and FS1, and this has all been pretty much over weekends.

Good luck, be safe, have fun and there’s no going back now B|

Chris.