Skyn

Hi from sunny Scotland

Hey

Just a wee note to say ‘hi’ to everyone. Logged onto the website many times, but never actually written! :o

I started jumping last year on the progression system, got a wee bit frustrated (weather and other commitments) and did AFF. AFF was definitely the way to go (for me) but I cannot underestimate the benefits of the progression system for experience under canopy.

Recently down sized to a Sabre 190 and will definitely be sticking with that size of canopy for a good while to come (loads of fun and loads to learn!).

My DZ is Strathallan in Scotland (great peple and the views at altitude are beyond compare). If you’re visiting Scotland, then pop in at the weekends :)
Blue skies

Stephen

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious

"Jumping in Scotland must be beautiful!"
Och its not bad Mamma, Strath's views are pretty good, weather permitting.B|
Best in winter when the light is good and the air is really clear, and all the mountains are wearing their 'sunday best'.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

ps. Hope you guys don't jump with kilts.:|

Hmm never really thought about not sure its a good idea bit too much material to get in the way!!!

and off course we would have to be true scots and that just be damn cold!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large Groups!!

"Hope you guys don't jump with kilts."

Its definitely been done before, seen it at Strath and at Sebastian.:)B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson