Damion

sup yal

hello, my name is Nicholas and i just had my first skydiving experience yesterday (4/10/04) out in Perris Valley, CA. I loved it so much I went ahead and did a level 2 as well. I tried all night and all day today to try and compare it to something, but nothing comes close. See yal around!! :D

---

"I want my wings to touch the sky and my fins to grace the sea, cause my feet hurt!" ;)

Welcome man

I love reading these and being reminded of that first few days after that first jump! Uncomparable, just like you said. May you have many more safe, productive and fun jumps ahead!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

lol! actually ive been using this nickname since 97, whats your excuse? hehe ;)

It was a nickname I picked up at university in 1994 (beat you!:P) Something to do with 'The Omen' trilogy... I think I'll leave it there!!B|:)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Hey there, glad to see another local come aboard! I'm a noob myself, but just graduated AFF this weekend, so I'm just as excited as you are right now. It really sucks in a way, because I can't get this damn sport off of my mind! It's distracting me from my school work...all I wanna do is read more posts, watch more movies, look at more pictures. LoL. I really should be reading some books right now (or even sleeping!). Oh well, I can't be blamed - everyone here knows how incredible this sport is. I am so thankful I've gotten the opportunity to get involved in it. I never thought I'd go this far, either. I'm hooked for life!

By the way, if you ever want someone to jump with, let me know. I live in Corona/Riverside, so I'm not far from Perris or Elsinore

It was a nickname I picked up at university in 1994 (beat you!:P) Something to do with 'The Omen' trilogy... I think I'll leave it there!!B|:)

i got my nickname from the same movie. :) everyone spelled it "Damien" so i was trying to be different. oh well, there isnt to many that spell it this way. :D

I'm new to the sport as well - and I'm catching on slowly...but, not toooo slow - obviously!!

No comparison to anything is there?

Find yourself falling to sleep in the box man position?

Driving faster down the highway with the windows rolled down and your hand out the window, just to feel the rush of air between your fingers?

Distracted by sunny days while at work?

Me 2!!!

Good Luck!!!