SlyFox

From paratrooper to skydiver

I'm back!, Sorry I haven't posted sooner. Spent the weekend at Adventure Skydive in Atlanta. Only got a Hop n Pop as the weather did not cooperate. Still had a lot of fun though. The folks there were great! Your daughter is probably the only sane one! Ha! Ha! If I had magical hands, probably would not want to damage the goods either. He! He! Those mass tactical jumps are a site to see. Blue Skies!

In Christ
Dave Smith

Sorry on the weather. I tried last weekend myself, but unfortunately the plane is getting repaired. So I will try this weekend. There are two dropzones within 1 hour and 15 minutes from my house. I'll call this time before heading to the DZ. I'm sure one of them will be up and running.

*****Why would anyone jump from a perfectly good airplane? Because it isn't much fun if it's broke.****

What a great day to be jumping! Unfortunately since it is a week day there isn't a dropzone open. So, plan B, got the motorcycle out and still got the wind in my face.B| I hope the weather last through out the weekend!

*****Why would anyone jump from a perfectly good airplane? Because it isn't much fun if it's broke.****

I just got into the sport in July 2002 after retiring from the military. Kept missing the feeling of jumping from a plane. I thought being under a parachute again was so great. As I started doing more freefall work and RW, I just kept finding more parts of the sport that I enjoy. Looking forward to continue to learn and have fun. Blue Skies

Good for you! Just remember though don't shoot at anyone when you hit the ground. Seriously, just relax and enjoy it all now. The serious pressure is off, have fun!
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Yeah I prefer the big one. For a hop and pop the little one wasn't too bad. Yours was better then mine. I didn't get to see much of it, by the time I climbed to the door and jumped. I was glad we got up, and at least got one. It was a good weekend I got three altogether.B|