Plaedouh

Hiya

Hey everyone. It's about time I posted one of these here.

I'm Mike, I've been jumping for about 3 years now. I just made the trasnition from broke skydiver attending college to broke skydiver entering the "real world". To find my job I moved from mild South Carolina (GO CLEMSON!) home to the Boston area.

For the last few months it's been quite the transplant. My jumping has seriously cut back until I can afford it again, and that's just kicking in now. Talk about withdrawl pain... that's the biggest reason I stumbled in here, because I just miss all my skydiving friends and the atmosphere I had to leave behind.

I'm thrilled to have found this place, this has a realy healthy atmosphere, and I've seen people giving some real solid advice to students just entering the sport. That's just awesome.

Anyway, just saying hi, and hopefully I'll be able to contribute in some small way here, too.

Oh, and if anyone knows of any DZs in the greater Boston area who might have some use for an enthusiastic static-line instructor looking for work, I'd love to hear from ya. :)
Peace, love, and blue skies
Mike