Chute

My Wife's Hooked

I have done static line in the past. In fact I was ready for AFF. Lost my book so I kind of fell out of the sport. Got into Scuba Diving, rock climbing and such. I went through boxes in the garrage couple of months ago. Found an old Para-Gear catalog. I was rehooked. I talked so much about it my wife and neighbors all now want to do it. This last weekend was my 1st wedding anaversery. The horse back ride I was going to take her on fell through. So at the last min I had to find something new. I took her to Skydive Snohomish in Washington. Bought her a tandam jump. She was scared but she went. BTW...Vlad...Your Awesome!! She got a video and beside showing everyone except the mailman. She has watched it twenty times and it was only 2 days ago. What is real funny is out of no where she will look at me with a big S*&T eating grin and say "I DID IT, I DID IT"
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

That's fantastic!! Think she'll do it again? I've gotten my husband to commit to a tandem on September 6th. Skydiving has become so important to me since my first jump, that I want him share the rush (I even offered to pay for it). My daughter is already hooked, I caught her making an appointment to jump with my tandem instructor, 11 years from now!

Welcome! Isn't it great when you can share something so incredibly thrilling with the person you care the most about in life? My girlfriend and I started together, and we take every step of the on-going learning process together. In fact, we'll be getting our A licences next weekend.

Blue skies for you and your wife. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

She already has her friends wanting to go even her mother wants to go. Yes she said she would do it again but she needs more time to get ready. You see she did not know this was the gift I was giving her till she saw the chutes in the air as we drove up.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2