hopper

first timer .. tandem jump

All i can say is f@ck me.. that was whole lotta fun ... :ph34r:
On Sunday i got up enough courage to try my first tandem jump... And all i can say is that is one of the best things i have ever done in my life. I'm sitting here at work.... its monday morning and i can still feel the adrenaline .... I wanted to send thanks to everyone at this forum. I spent a couple nights reading thru the posts before the day to try and decide for myself if this was something i wanted to do. I also would like to say thanks to my slob neighbor Ritch for getting me to go to the drop zone and makeing that first jump with me... thanks Ritch

Congrats on your tandem Hopper! I think I see the making of an adrenalin junkie in you and so that tandem could well be just the tip of a huge iceberg of fun!!

Decide where you wanna go from here and follow your dream! Its the best bit of advice I ever got B|

Happy Jumping!

Beth
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

Congrats on getting the courage to go through with it, glad to hear you had fun, and that the forum helped you make the leap!

:)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I never did a tandem, but my girlfriend did, and that was what catapulted us into the sport full time: her tandem jump and my envy. We went AFF together and have been passionate about the sport ever since.

Congratulations on your tandem, and perhaps we'll see you in here posting about your AFF course soon. ;)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

How come I gotta be a slob? How bought that guy Ritch who is too busy jumping to clean? Or that really awesome guy Ritch who opened my eyes to the real world?
Nooooo... I gotta be the slob.

Where's my beer?
--
drop zone (drop'zone) n. An incestuous sesspool of broken people. -- Attributed to a whuffo girlfriend.